Registration Policy and Procedures
The Center for Health and Behavioral Training (CHBT) has one procedure for registration which is used for all training events/services:
- Prevention Training Center (PTC) courses
- Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) services
- AIDS Institute (AI) courses
- Ad hoc courses
- CHBT Registration Form:
- Approval Letter:
- Your registration does not confirm your enrollment.
- You will receive an approval e-mail if, and only if you are approved to attend the class.
- The approval e-mail will include the training location, training hours, special instructions, and any other relevant information pertinent to the class.
- Follow Up:
- Approved registrants will receive a follow-up phone call or e-mail notice approximately two weeks prior to the class to confirm that the registrant is still planning to attend. In 'wait-list' situations, these notifications will be made 3 weeks prior to the class depending on the size of the wait-list.
- When making follow-up calls, if the registrant has not responded after 2 attempts, a 3rd attempt will be made with a 48 hr. request for call back from the registrant. If the call back is not made, that registrant's seat will be released.
- Waiting List:
- If a class is full, a waiting list will be generated. A registrant will be able to see if a class is full when they attempt to register for it. Instead of seeing 'Register', one will see 'Waiting List' (which will be grayed-out) at the bottom of the specific upcoming class description.
- If a vacancy occurs due to the cancellation of another registrant, CHBT clerical will contact registrants in order of the wait list to determine continued interest.
- If there is another scheduled delivery of the course in question, the wait-list registrants will be given notice of this.
It is highly recommended that you register for classes on our website
For help with registering for a class, click here.
For instructions on how to cancel your registration, click here.