Who is Eligible? And how to request our services:


Funding Source 


How to request CBA services

CDC directly funded state and jurisdictional health departments


Discuss your CBA service needs with your CDC Project Officer, and make your request through the CBA Request Information System (CRIS) at https://wwwn.cdc.gov/cris2009/pages/main/e1.aspx 


Our CBA Coordinators can enter the request in CRIS for you - give us a call!  Bobbi McCaffery (585) 753-5380 RMccaffery@monroecounty.gov or Ann Schwartz (575) 377-3436 ASchwartz@monroecounty.gov

Local health departments


Submit your request through your state or jurisdictional health department CRIS Coordinator http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/dhap/cbb/crisUsers.html

Not a health department?


Our CBA is part of the National CBA Provider Network (CPN) which provides CBA services to community based organizations (CBOs) and health care organizations (HCOs) too!  Click here to learn more!  http://www.cbaproviders.org/

 Please contact us if you need additional information about CRIS and how to request CBA
Copyright© 2018 · Center for Health & Behavioral Training, University of Rochester · Phone: (585) 753.5382 · Email: info@chbt.org · Privacy Policy