has provided training and capacity building services to health departments within the United States since 1987.
Within these service components
CHBTs CBA Program follows the framework created by CDC to address the needs of health departments and their HIV prevention providers. The current model consists of five main services:
- Information Transfer
- Dissemination of information
- Skills Building
- Training, TOTs, co-training, coaching
- Technical Consultation
- Advising on task completion
- Technical Services
- Completion of tasks for the recipient
- Technology Transfer
- Facilitation of access to technologies, curricula, etc.
Each of these types of services has a unique impact on the health department consumers, while working together and supplementing each other.
Who is eligible to receive CBA Services?